Communications Project Manager DACH-UK (H/F)
Are you searching for a job that is ‘too good to be true’? A job that meets all your expectations: great colleagues, a start-up spirit, an international and innovative environment, exciting assignments, a sector full of potential, greater autonomy, a fast-growing company and also the opportunity to advance your career?
Look no further. More than 120 people have already found their dream job by joining one of our teams in Nantes, Paris and Munich : be in the Technical, Sales, Communication, Marketing, Customer Relations or Administrative department.
Are you next to join the Lengow adventure?
Intuitive and innovative, the Lengow platform helps improve online retailers’ profitability and visibility around the world on all distribution channels: marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, affiliate platforms and display/retargeting advertising. The French market leader, Lengow is growing its international presence. We already support more than 3500 merchants in 45 countries across the globe.
To help us with our strategy we want to recruit the talent of tomorrow, with adventurous professional profiles.
You will be in charge of Lengow’s communication activities in the UK and DACH market.
Following tasks are included :
- Event Organisation: Logistics, communication plan, management of VIP guests, venue research and booking, etc.
- Identify, create and develop Lengow's relationship with influential players, organisations and partners in the e-commerce sector (associations, bloggers, journalists, analysts…)
- Management of social media, including Linkedin, Xing, Facebook, Twitter
- Content creation Writing and translating press and other communication content / tools (press releases, blog articles, opinion articles, presentations…).
- Monitoring and analysing all actions (engagement with articles, views, followers etc)
- Benchmaring, keeping an eye on competition
- You are bilingual German and English.
- You have experience in communications and events management in UK and DACH market (ideally in ecommerce or digital sector).
- You like writing / editing texts and are an active social media user.
- You are curious, sociable and enjoy a challenge and working in a fast paced international environment.
If you think this profile sounds like you, apply now!
Still not convinced? At Lengow, you will find :
- Funky offices with a sociable lounge space & a panoramic terrace!
- A working environment which thrives on individual performance.
- Annual Summer Camp
- Multicultural team (19 nationalities)
- Fun and professional events because we care about our employees’ wellness: breakfast, and monthly masterclasses
- Daily professional challenges
- And a pony for all newcomers, because Lengow Rocks!
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Check us out on Instagram and facebook