International Online Acquisition Manager (H/F)
Are you searching for a job that is ‘too good to be true’? A job that meets all your expectations: great colleagues, a start-up spirit, an international and innovative environment, exciting assignments, a sector full of potential, greater autonomy, a fast-growing company and also the opportunity to advance your career?
Look no further. More than 120 people have already found their dream job by joining one of our teams: be in the Technical, Sales, Communication, Marketing, Customer Relations or Administrative department.
By joining Lengow, you will be in the heart of the e-commerce ecosystem
Since 2009, Lengow has been the essential platform for all online retailers working on the European market, helping them increase their product catalogue visibility and profits on all kinds of distribution channels, including marketplaces and price comparison engines, as well as affiliation and display/retargeting platforms. Lengow is currently supporting 3,500 clients from 45 countries around the world.
Grow with us ?
When it comes to strategy and development, we are not only looking for adventurous professional profiles, but also for tomorrow’s talent ! Today, Maxime is looking for a new colleague to strengthen the Marketing department with an International Online Acquisition Manager.
Your job would be to create generated leads for our solution in order to identify potential new clients for Lengow (merchants, brands, agencies, etc) in different markets (UK, French, German, Spanish…). You would have several tasks :
Identifying and managing acquisition campaigns for these leads :
- Launching and managing acquisition campaigns in order to drive traffic.
- Testing different channels (such as Twitter Ads, Linkedin ads, Facebook ads, retargeting...) in different countries and in different languages
- Promoting content via different pay marketing channels.
- Talking, sharing with the Inside Sales Team to improve our practices.
Analysis and optimisation :
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis of results (transformation rates of campaigns, generated traffic, return on investment, reponsiveness to emails)
- Taking appropriate corrective action
- Optimising campaigns
- Establishing strategies to optimise conversion rates (A/B tests, landing pages…) together with the webmarketing team.
- Experience in managing acquisition campaigns (Adwords etc).
- You like to try out new, innovating strategies and acquisition levers.
- You like to communicate with salesperson.
- B2B experience is highly desired.
- The knowledge of analytical tools and tag management is a plus.
Still not convinced? At Lengow, you will find :
- Funky offices with a sociable lounge space & a panoramic terrace !
- A working environment which thrives on individual performance.
- Annual Summer Camp.
- Multicultural team (19 nationalities).
- Fun and professional events because we care about our employees’ wellness: breakfast, and monthly masterclasses.
- Daily professional challenges.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Check us out on Instagram and facebook