Business Developer Spain (H/F)
Are you searching for a job that is ‘too good to be true’? A job that meets all your expectations: great colleagues, a start-up spirit, an international and innovative environment, exciting assignments, a sector full of potential, greater autonomy, a fast-growing company and also the opportunity to advance your career?
Look no further. More than 120 people have already found their dream job by joining one of our teams: be in the Technical, Sales, Communication, Marketing, Customer Relations or Administrative department.
By joining Lengow, you will be at the core of the e-commerce ecosystem
Since 2009, Lengow has been the essential platform for all online retailers working in the French or European market, helping them increase their product catalogue visibility and profits on all kinds of distribution channels, including marketplaces and price comparison engines, as well as affiliate and display/retargeting platforms. Lengow is currently supporting 3,500 clients from 45 countries around the world.
Grow with us
When it comes to strategy and development, we are not only looking for adventurous professional profiles, but also for tomorrow’s talent! Samuel is currently looking for a new colleague to join the sales team.
My future job ?
If you are successful, you will undergo training on our proven sales technique. You will then be responsible for developing your revenue.
Your main tasks would be as follows:
- Putting together prospection plans having analysed the market
- Active prospection including cold calling, marketing, as well as attending events and networking
- Attending meetings both in person and over the phone to analyse the prospect’s needs and showcase Lengow, explaining how Lengow’s platform would be strategically advantageous for business
- Undertaking a high level of sales proposals, negotiations and contract signings.
- Drawing up weekly reports with the company’s CRM
- Independence and proactivity to improve sales actions, try out new methods, and expedite decision making both with clients and internally
- Business degree, or a similar university diploma
- Experience in sales, ideally within an integrator, reseller, agency or as part of an e-commerce website.
- A customer-focused and tenacious personality. Comfortable with cold-calling, sales negotiation, and enjoy ambitious challenges.
- You’re bilingual in the language of the market without hesitation. French language skills are a plus.
- Able to understand and demonstrate the value of complex technology quickly.
- Talkative with finely-tuned listening skills. Prefer spoken communication to written. Easy phone manner.
- Energetic working rhythm. Accustomed to short sales cycles, and able to multitask to accommodate volume.
- A shared passion for the web and looking for a professional adventure with young, enthusiastic, fun-loving, like-minded peers
Still not convinced? At Lengow, you will find :
- Funky offices with a sociable lounge space & a panoramic terrace!
- A working environment which thrives on individual performance.
- Multicultural team (19 nationalities)
- Fun and professional events because we care about our employees’ wellness: breakfast, and monthly masterclasses
- Daily professional challenges
- And a pony for all newcomers, because Lengow Rocks!
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Check us out on Instagram and facebook