Internship Communication for Chinese Market H/F
Are you searching for the internship that is ‘too good to be true’? An internship that meets all your expectations: great colleagues, a start-up spirit, an international and innovative environment, exciting assignments, a sector full of potential, greater autonomy, a fast-growing company and also the opportunity to advance your career?
Look no further. More than 120 people have already found their dream job by joining one of our teams: be in the Technical, Sales, Communication, Marketing, Customer Relations or Administrative department.
Are you next to join the Lengow adventure?
Intuitive and innovative, the Lengow platform helps improve online retailers’ profitability and visibility around the world on all distribution channels: marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, affiliate platforms and display/retargeting advertising. The French market leader, Lengow is growing its international presence. We already support more than 3500 merchants in 45 countries across the globe.
To help us with our strategy we want to recruit the talent of tomorrow, with adventurous professional profiles.
We are currently looking for a new trainee to strengthen the International Communication team, for a 6 months internship starting from January.
Your main tasks will be helping adapt Lengow’s communication strategy to the Chinese market.
- Keep an eye on the Chinese ecommerce market and competition.
- Develop our blogger and social media community in China (Weibo, WeChat, Qzone, QQ etc.),
- Translating and adapting communication materials from French/English to Chinese,
- Drafting press and marketing documents (press releases, presentations, brochures, case studies etc.),
- Press Relations: Content research and contacting the media,
- Event Organisation: Logistics, communication plan, calling guests, etc.,
You couldn’t imagine life without social networks? You follow several blogs and have already bought something online. What are you waiting for – join the Lengow adventure!!
- Ideally, you have already had some successful experiences (internships, studies, etc.) in Translation / Communication / PR / Community Management and you have an understanding of ecommerce.
- Chinese is your native language and you speak French.
- You are autonomous, like to write, have strong copywriting skills and are active on China social networks.
- You are curious, sociable and enjoy challenges.
Still not convinced? At Lengow, you will find :
- Funky offices with a sociable lounge space & a panoramic terrace!
- A working environment which thrives on individual performance.
- Annual Summer Camp
- Multicultural team (19 nationalities)
- Fun and professional events because we care about our employees’ wellness: massages, breakfast, and monthly masterclasses
- Daily professional challenges
- And a pony for all newcomers, because Lengow Rocks!
Check us out on Instagram and facebook