Internship Communication UK Market H/F
Are you searching for the internship that is ‘too good to be true’? An internship that meets all your expectations: great colleagues, a start-up spirit, an international and innovative environment, exciting assignments, a sector full of potential, greater autonomy, a fast-growing company and also the opportunity to advance your career?
Look no further. More than 120 people have already found their dream job by joining one of our teams: be in the Technical, Sales, Communication, Marketing, Customer Relations or Administrative department.
Are you next to join the Lengow adventure?
Intuitive and innovative, the Lengow platform helps improve online retailers’ profitability and visibility around the world on all distribution channels: marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, affiliate platforms and display/retargeting advertising. The French market leader, Lengow is growing its international presence. We already support more than 3500 merchants in 45 countries across the globe.
To help us with our strategy we want to recruit the talent of tomorrow, with adventurous professional profiles.
We are currently looking for a new trainee to strengthen the Communication team for the UK market, for a 6 months internship starting on August/September.
Your main tasks will be helping adapt Lengow’s communication strategy to the UK market.
- Develop Lengow’s international communication strategy:
- Event Organisation: Logistics, communication plan, calling guests, etc.
- Press Relations: Content research, translating and editing, contacting the media.
- Develop our blogger and social media community in different countries, primarily the UK.
- Develop international reputation in the UK:
- Contribute to a community management strategy.
- Adapt communications according to the market (establish specific tools, blogs translations, etc.).
- Identify press and media influencers
- Follow results and coverage and prepare press books.
- Keep an eye on the UK ecommerce market and competition.
You couldn’t imagine life without social networks? You follow several blogs and have already bought something online. What are you waiting for – join the Lengow adventure!!
- Ideally, you have already had some successful experiences (internships, studies, etc.) in Communication / PR / Event Organisation and you have an understanding of ecommerce.
- English is your native language and you speak French.
- You are autonomous, like to write, and are active on social networks.
- You are curious, sociable and enjoy challenges.
Still not convinced? At Lengow, you will find :
- Funky offices with a sociable lounge space & a panoramic terrace!
- A working environment which thrives on individual performance.
- Annual Summer Camp
- Multicultural team (19 nationalities)
- Fun and professional events because we care about our employees’ wellness: breakfast, and monthly masterclasses
- Daily professional challenges
- And a pony for all newcomers, because Lengow Rocks!
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Women, men, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Check us out on Instagram and facebook