Sales UK (H/F)
e you searching for a job that is ‘too good to be true’? A job that meets all your expectations: great colleagues, a start-up spirit, an international and innovative environment, exciting assignments, a sector full of potential, greater autonomy, a fast-growing company and also the opportunity to advance your career?
Look no further. More than 120 people have already found their dream job by joining one of our teams: be in the Technical, Sales, Communication, Marketing, Customer Relations or Administrative department.
Are you next to join the Lengow adventure?
Intuitive and innovative, the Lengow platform helps improve online retailers’ profitability and visibility around the world on all distribution channels: marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, affiliate platforms and display/retargeting advertising. The French market leader, Lengow is growing its international presence. We already support more than 3500 merchants in 45 countries across the globe.
To help us with our strategy we want to recruit the talent of tomorrow, with adventurous professional profiles.
We are currently looking for a new colleague to strengthen the UK sales department.
If you are successful, you will undergo training on our proven sales technique. You will then be responsible for developing your revenue in the UK.
Your main tasks would be as follows:
- Finding leads
- Actively qualifying new clients, and engaging them in conversation
- Giving demonstrations remotely to prospects and clients
- Analysing the needs of clients and prospects, and negotiating commercial terms
- Closing contracts
- Managing CRM
- Upselling to include new countries and countries
- Monitoring your client portfolio and retaining your clients, by working closely with the customer service team post-sale
- Business degree, or a similar university diploma
- Experience in sales, ideally within an integrator, reseller, agency or as part of an e-commerce website.
- A customer-focused and tenacious personality. Comfortable with cold-calling, sales negotiation, and enjoy ambitious challenges.
- You’re bilingual in the language of the market without hesitation. French language skills are a plus.
- Able to understand and demonstrate the value of complex technology quickly.
- Talkative with finely-tuned listening skills. Prefer spoken communication to written. Easy phone manner.
- Energetic working rhythm. Accustomed to short sales cycles, and able to multitask to accommodate volume.
- A shared passion for the web and looking for a professional adventure with young, enthusiastic, fun-loving, like-minded peers
Still not convinced? At Lengow, you will find :
- Funky offices with a sociable lounge space & a panoramic terrace!
- A working environment which thrives on individual performance.
- Annual Summer Camp
- Multicultural team (19 nationalities)
- Fun and professional events because we care about our employees’ wellness: breakfast, and monthly masterclasses
- Daily professional challenges
- And a pony for all newcomers, because Lengow Rocks!
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Check us out on Instagram and facebook