International Strategic Business Developer (H/F)
Are you searching for a job that is ‘too good to be true’? A job that meets all your expectations: great colleagues, a start-up spirit, an international and innovative environment, exciting assignments, a sector full of potential, greater autonomy, a fast-growing company and also the opportunity to advance your career?
Look no further. More than 120 people have already found their dream job by joining one of our teams: be in the Technical, Sales, Communication, Marketing, Customer Relations or Administrative department.
By joining Lengow, you will be in the heart of the e-commerce ecosystem
Since 2009, Lengow has been the essential platform for all online retailers working on the European market, helping them increase their product catalogue visibility and profits on all kinds of distribution channels, including marketplaces and price comparison engines, as well as affiliation and display/retargeting platforms. Lengow is currently supporting 3,500 clients from 45 countries around the world.
Grow with us ?
When it comes to strategy and development, we are not only looking for adventurous professional profiles, but also for tomorrow’s talent ! Sebastien is currently looking for a new colleague to join the strategic sales team for different markets (UK / Spain / Italy / France).
My future job ?
If you are successful, you will undergo training on our proven sales technique. You will then be responsible for developing your revenue.
Your main tasks would be as follows:
- Analyse the market you are in charge of and define your targeted key accounts to prospect
- Get in touch with those qualified key accounts by active prospection, marketing actions, as well as attending events and of course networking
- Lead meetings to analyse the prospect’s needs and showcase Lengow, explaining how the Lengow platform would be strategically advantageous for his/her business
- Undertake a high level of sales proposals, negotiations and contract signings.
- Draw up weekly reports within the company’s CRM
- Independently and proactively improve sales actions, try out new methods, and expedite decision making both with clients and internally.
- Business degree, or a similar university diploma
- Experience in sales for strategic accounts, ideally within an integrator, reseller, agency or as part of an e-commerce website.
- A customer-focused and tenacious personality. Comfortable with prospection, high level sales negotiation, and enjoy ambitious challenges.
- You’re bilingual in English + Spanish or Italian or French.
- Able to understand and demonstrate the value of complex technology.
- Talkative with finely-tuned listening skills. Spoken communication preferred over written. Comfortable speaking on the phone.
- Energetic working rhythm. Accustomed to short sales cycles, and able to multitask to accommodate volume.
- A shared passion for the web / e-commerce and looking for a professional adventure with young, enthusiastic, fun-loving, like-minded peers;
Still not convinced? At Lengow, you will find :
- Funky offices with a sociable lounge space & a panoramic terrace !
- A working environment which thrives on individual performance.
- Multicultural team (19 nationalities).
- Fun and professional events because we care about our employees’ wellness: breakfast, and monthly masterclasses.
- Daily professional challenges.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story